Conditions of publication
Agree to conditions of submission, SpringerOpen’s copyright and license agreement and article-processing charge (APC)
Copyright and license agreement
During submission, you will need to accept and confirm the following conditions:
- All authors of the manuscript have read and agreed to its content and are accountable for all aspects of the accuracy and integrity of the manuscript in accordance with ICMJE criteria
- That the article is original, has not already been published in a journal, and is not currently under consideration by another journal
- That you agree to the terms of the SpringerOpen Copyright and License Agreement, which we strongly recommend you read and, where applicable, Open Data policy. For authors who are prevented from being the copyright holder (for instance where Crown Copyright applies or researchers are US government employees), SpringerOpen can accommodate non-standard copyright lines. If this applies to you, please contact us and provide details of your situation.
For more information see our Copyright and license policy.
Empirical Research in Vocational Education and Training is supported through an agreement between Springer Nature and the Specialized Presidential Council for Education and Scientific Research (Government of Egypt), therefore author-payable article-processing charges do not apply. For further details please see our article-processing-charge page.
2017 Journal Metrics
This journal is indexed by
- Google Scholar
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Education Source
- EBSCO TOC Premier
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Education Database
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- Summon by ProQuest
Empirical Research in Vocational Education and Training is an initiative of the Swiss State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI) (Bern, Switzerland), in collaboration with the German Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (BiBB). The publication costs for the journal are covered by SERI, so authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge.
- ISSN: 1877-6345